Natural Herbs Shop
Natural Herbs Shop Shilajit ( Silajit , salajeet, sheelajit , Shilajeet, سلاجیت، شلاجیت، شیلاجیت )
Our Featured Products
We will tell you which specialist you need to contact if your lower back hurts, what types of diagnostics may be needed and how this unpleasant pain can be avoided.
Low back discomfort can occur for a variety of reasons, from muscle damage and back problems to abdominal diseases. If the lower back hurts, you must first understand the reason – only then the pain can be cured quickly and effectively.
Possible Causes of Back Pain
There are several systems in the lumbar region that can cause pain:
- The musculoskeletal system . Pain can occur due to a spinal injury or overexertion and damage to the muscles in the lower back.
- The nervous system . The cause of pain can be curvatures, hernias, protrusions, neuropathies, inflammation of the vertebrae and pinched nerves. The nervous system is the most common cause of back pain.
- Digestive system . Pain from the pancreas, stomach, liver, gallbladder and intestines will be given to the lumbar region. This is possible with pancreatitis, gastritis, stomach ulcers, poisoning and intoxication, stones in the bile ducts and various forms of obstruction.
- Excretory and reproductive systems . Lower back pain can be with diseases of the kidneys and bladder (renal failure, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, cystitis), lesions of the uterus and ovaries (cysts, fibroids, inflammation).
Which doctor to go to if your lower back hurts
By the location of the strongest focus of pain, you can determine where the problem is. But all the organs in the abdominal cavity are very close, so the symptoms are often confused, and pain, especially aching and long, can gird the whole body at the level of the waist and tailbone. So if you do not first carry out a diagnosis, you can begin to treat a completely wrong disease. And for this you need to contact the right specialist in time.
- Traumatologist or surgeon – if you have recently fallen, injured or played intensively.
- Neurologist – with acute or shooting pain in the spine, partial loss of sensitivity and mobility, a feeling of creeping on the stomach and legs; if, with prolonged immobility or a change in body position, the pain in the spine increases.
- Gastroenterologist – with a long pulling pain mainly on one side of the lower back; with pain accompanied by digestive disorders; if lower back pain is accompanied by weakness and fever.
- Urologist or nephrologist – with acute pain on the one hand, as well as with mild aching pain in the lower back against the background of difficult or very frequent urination.
- Gynecologist – for pain in the lumbar region on one or both sides, accompanied by weakness and aggravated by movement, against the background of pregnancy or menstruation.
You can postpone a visit to the doctor only if you know why the lower back hurts, and this reason does not cause concern. For example, muscle fatigue from physical work will go away in one to two days without any treatment, and you do not need to visit a traumatologist for this.
Possible diagnosis and treatment
The diagnosis your doctor prescribes depends primarily on your symptoms. First, the doctor will conduct an examination and ask about his health, on the basis of which he will be able to understand the approximate cause of the pain. Then, depending on the symptoms, it will direct you to:
- Spine X-ray – for injuries, scoliosis and hernia. Only bone tissue is clearly visible on it, so it will be useless for other diseases.
- MRI of the lumbosacral spine – for hernia and protrusion, neuropathy, curvature, trauma, neoplasms. This is a very accurate type of diagnosis that allows you to examine soft tissues at any depth.
- CT scan of the lumbar spine – according to the same indications if the patient cannot undergo magnetic resonance imaging.
- Ultrasound – if you suspect a disease of the abdominal or pelvic organs. This is a completely safe examination that can be carried out even for children, but not all pathologies can be examined on it.
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy – for diseases of the digestive system. These types of examinations allow you to examine organs and immediately take tissue samples for analysis, if necessary.
- MRI of the abdominal and intestinal organs – for a more thorough examination of the internal organs and the circulatory system.
Almost all patients who complain of back pain come with problems of the spine and back muscles. A sedentary lifestyle and heavy lifting lead to constant pain in the lower back, regardless of age. Therefore, the diagnosis will begin with an examination of the back and spinal column. Well, if no pathologies are visible on the x-ray, the doctor will refer you to an extended examination of the abdominal organs.
Many diseases that cause lower back pain are treated surgically: hernias, neoplasms, stones in the ducts, pancreatitis. In case of unbearable pain, be sure to ask your doctor about what analgesics you can take. Diseases of the spine, if they do not require surgery, are treated with anti-inflammatory drugs, physiotherapy, exercise therapy, a balanced diet, chondroprotectors and lifestyle changes. In each case, everything is individual, so let the doctor prescribe the treatment.
Shilajit is a rare substance found at the high altitude mountains of the Himalayas. It is said to be combination of at least 85 minerals and vitamins. It is free from any sort of chemical or artificial flavour.
Shilajit helps in maintaining body vitamins and chemicals levels resulting reducing in lower back pains and joint pains
Top Benefits of shilajit are : Blood pressure and Blood sugar ( Diabetes ) Control , Skin , Hair , Female Fertility and Private health issues , Men Private health issues , Mental Health , Immune booster , anemia and many more
How to avoid lower back pain?
A healthy lifestyle and moderate, constant movement will keep your back healthy for years to come. Monitor your posture, arrange a comfortable place to sleep. If you have a sedentary job, get up regularly and warm up. And if you do not want to play sports, then just include walking in your mode: for example, to work or from the store. Shilajit
To avoid diseases of the internal organs, you should also monitor your diet and give up bad habits. This is especially true for those who have already been diagnosed with diseases of the stomach, liver, kidneys and pancreas. It is also necessary to monitor your clothes so that the body in the lumbar region and small pelvis is always warm. Too cold air can lead to both inflammation of the nerves and diseases of the internal organs.
When lifting weights, keep your back straight and lift using your legs. This will shift the load without damaging your lower back muscles. And, most importantly, don’t ignore mild pain if it starts for no apparent reason. It is better to visit a doctor and make sure you are in excellent health than to miss the onset of the disease when it was easiest to cure it.
Our Featured Products
Our Blogs - Learn More About Shilajit
- What is Shilajit?
- Shilajit benefit for men
- Shilajit benefit for women
- Shilajit Side effect
- How to check purity of Shilajit
- Shilajit near me
- Shilajit for libido
- Shilajit for women
- Shilajit for menstruation
- Shilajit for men
- Shilajit side effect
- Shilajit for hair loss
- Shilajit for diabetes
- Shilajit webmd
- Shilajit for weight loss
- Shilajit testosterone booster
- Shilajit green tea
- Shilajit amazon 10 g
- Shilajit amazon 20 g
- Shilajit for mentalHealth
- Shilajit Ebay
- Shilajit composition
- Shilajit for skin
- Shilajit Ayurveda
- Shilajit amazon
- Shilajit nhs online
- Shilajit purity Check
- Shilajit empty stomach
- Shilajit to hydrate body
- Shilajit as antibiotics
- 5 Major Health challenges
- What is Shilajit extract
- Shilajit for fertility
- Shilajit for stretches Treatment
Legal Disclaimer :
Our Product is pure and is of High Quality,No artificial color , Flavor is added form our side.When buying Please make sure that your are at shilajit Natural Herbs Shop.
Shilajit is natural product. Always asks for its certifications and lab test reports. Before using the product do consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions.