Pure Himalayan Silajit Benefits
- Shilajit Benefits is Supports Fertility
- Promotes Testosterone Levels Naturally
- Encourages Healthy Aging
- Pure Himalayan Shilajit Benefits for Diabetes
- Increase Strength, Stamina And Endurance
- One Important Pure Himalayan Shilajit Benefits Overall Sexual Health Naturally
- Supports Memory And Promotes Better Sleep
- Cleansing And Detoxification – Fight Obesity
- One more Pure Himalayan Shilajit Benefits it’s Improve Immunity
Pure Himalayn Shilajit Composition
The primary active ingredients in Pure Himalayn Shilajit are Fulvic Acids, Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones, Humins, Humic Acids, selenium and minerals, vitamins A, B, C and P (citrines), phospholipids and polyphenol substances. Also, present are micro elements (cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, manganese, chrome, iron, and magnesium), fatty acids, amino acids, triterpenes, benzoic acid and multiple enzymes. In short, Pure Himalayan Shilajit contains more or less than 85 minerals and nutrients in ionic form.
Pure Himalayan Shilajit Purity Tests
Our product is tested and certified by Government department before sale. For information about How To Check Purity Of 100% natural Shilajit? Please follow any of follow steps.
- Pliability – Melts in your hands becoming gooey and sticky (takes about 3 mins). Alternately,
- Smell : Pure Himalayan Shilajit smells Strong an earthy.
- Texture and Color: Pure Himalayan Shilajit is a black/brown tar-like substance! Shilajit has a red wine like shade in light when it’s dissolved in water. We send our Shilajit in resin form as it is sun-dried! Most Cooked Shilajit are hard just like a rock and difficult to scoop.
- Solubility – Dissolves completely in warm water or warm milk creating a black golden or reddish black liquid.This process take 5 mins. If there is anything added you will be able to spot it at bottom.
- Purification: It’s very simple to check if your Pure Himalayan Shilajit is well purified or not! Simply put very small amount of Shilajit in between your front teeth and press! If there is any grit or sand, it means your Shilajit isn’t well purified! This is the easiest way to check the purification of Shilajit. Pure Himalayan Shilajit never catches any flame. If it is exposed to fire directly, it becomes ash.
- Flame – Will not light on fire or burn like a candle. Heat shilajit with a mini blow torch. It will bubble and produce an ash that emanates outwards. But it WILL NOT BURN.