Natural Herbs Shop
Natural Herbs Shop Shilajit ( Silajit , salajeet, sheelajit , Shilajeet, سلاجیت، شلاجیت، شیلاجیت )
Shilajit in Saudi Arabia | Shilajit in Riyadh | Shilajit in Jeddah
شيلاجيت: التركيب والخصائص والتطبيق والعلاج. شيلاجيت في التجميل لعلاج حب الشباب
What is a Shilajit? Our article will help you understand the composition and origin of this natural healer. We will tell you in detail about its beneficial properties and situations where it is better than any pill: for allergies, colds, acne, etc.
ما هو شيلاجيت ؟ ستساعدك مقالتنا على فهم تكوين وأصل هذا المعالج الطبيعي. سنخبرك بالتفصيل عن خصائصه المفيدة والمواقف التي يكون فيها أفضل من أي حبة دواء: للحساسية ونزلات البرد وحب الشباب وما إلى ذلك.
Shilajit benefits for male sexual health – Shilajit in Saudi Arabia
A natural chemical called shilajit can be discovered in the Himalayan mountains. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and is thought to offer several health advantages, including advantages for male sexual health. The following are some ways that shilajit can improve the sexual health of men:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common condition that affects many men, especially as they age. ED is characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity. Shilajit, a natural substance found in the Himalayan mountains, has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a variety of conditions, including ED. Here are some of the ways in which shilajit can benefit erectile dysfunction:
- Shilajit has been discovered to raise testosterone levels in males. The vital hormone known as testosterone is in charge of the growth and operation of the male genitalia. Erectile dysfunction and decreased libido are only two sexual health issues that can arise from low testosterone levels.
- Enhances sperm quality and motility Shilajit has been discovered to enhance sperm quality and motility. Couples who are having trouble becoming pregnant may find this to be extremely helpful.
- Increases blood flow to the penis, which helps treat erectile dysfunction. Shilajit has been reported to improve erectile dysfunction. Men who do this may find it easier to get and keep an erection.
- Shilajit has been reported to increase men’s desire for sexual activity. Men who experience reduced sex drive as a result of stress, worry, or other circumstances may find this to be extremely helpful.
- Shilajit can help men have more stamina and endurance, which makes it simpler for them to engage in sexual activities for longer periods of time.
- Shilajit has a relaxing impact on the body, which can aid in reducing tension and anxiety. Men who experience sexual dysfunction as a result of psychological issues like anxiety or depression may find this to be helpful.
- Shilajit can enhance overall sexual performance by increasing blood flow to the genitalia, enhancing stamina and endurance, and lowering tension and anxiety.
What is a Shilajit ? Shilajit in Saudi Arabia
The origin of this natural medicine has long been known to the people. Its healing properties have been known to mankind for over 4 thousand years. In nature, the Shilajit looks like a drip or crust on an array of high-mountainous rocks. In its composition, the Shilajit contains the remains of plants, animal bones and sometimes even rocks of the area where it was formed. Some believe that it is a product of geological rocks, and some scientists prefer the theory of the organic origin of the Shilajit. Those who mine the substance in the mountains call it “the tears of the mountains.” And, most likely, this substance is of mixed organic and inorganic origin.
After extraction, the Shilajit is thoroughly cleaned. When finished, it looks like a shiny, homogeneous mass of black or dark brown color. Over time, the mass begins to thicken, this is due to the loss of moisture. This medicinal substance has no shelf life, and it can be stored in any conditions.
Scientists have found that a number of specific conditions are required for the formation of this useful natural product:
- rocky relief with a height of 200 – 3500 m;
- warm temperatures;
- an accumulation of such animals and birds as pikas, bats, hay mice, argali, squirrels, wild pigeons; and medicinal plants (rcha, rose hips, juniper, rhubarb, lichens, wheatgrass, mint, thyme, valerian, wormwood);
- the presence of voids in rocks such as granite and limestone, for the accumulation of Shilajit.
A natural chemical called shilajit can be discovered in the Himalayan mountains. It has long been a part of conventional medicine and is thought to offer a variety of health advantages. These are shilajit’s top 20 advantages:
- Increases energy: Shilajit is a natural stimulant that increases stamina and lessens weariness.
- Enhances brain function: Research has shown that it can help persons with illnesses like Alzheimer’s disease by increasing their memory and cognitive performance.
- Shilajit possesses immune-boosting qualities that help ward against infections and illnesses and enhance immunological function.
- Reduces inflammation: Shilajit’s anti-inflammatory effects aid in reducing inflammatory processes in the body as well as the signs and symptoms of inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
- Enhances heart health: It has been discovered to lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, and enhance heart function.
- Shilajit is helpful for patients with diabetes since it can improve insulin sensitivity and assist control blood sugar levels.
- Supports healthy ageing: Shilajit’s antioxidants assist in defending the body from harm caused by free radicals, which can quicken the ageing process.
- Shilajit has been reported to elevate testosterone levels in males, which can enhance sexual performance, bone density, and muscular mass.
- Increases fertility: It can enhance sperm quality and motility, making it helpful for couples who are having trouble getting pregnant.
- Shilajit has a relaxing impact on the body, which can aid in reducing tension and anxiety.
- Enhances nutrition absorption: It can be beneficial for those who are nutrient deficient and helps to increase nutrient absorption.
- Shilajit contains detoxifying characteristics that aid in the removal of impurities from the body and advance general health.
- Promotes a healthy digestive system: It can be beneficial for persons with digestive issues such acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome and helps to enhance digestive function.
- Enhances skin health: Shilajit’s antioxidants work to shield the skin from free radical damage, minimising ageing symptoms and fostering healthy skin.
- It can aid in increasing bone density and lowering the risk of osteoporosis.
- Shilajit can aid in increasing metabolic rate, which is beneficial for those looking to reduce weight.
- Reduces allergies: It has been discovered that by controlling the immunological response, it might lessen allergy symptoms.
- Improves respiratory function and lessens symptoms of illnesses like bronchitis and asthma: Shilajit can assist manage respiratory disorders.
- Enhances liver health: It has been discovered to enhance liver health and shield the liver from toxicity damage.
- Shilajit has a relaxing impact on the body and can aid in promoting restful sleep habits.
How to distinguish a real Shilajit from a fake – Shilajit in Saudi Arabia
Today, prototypes of natural remedies for many diseases are very common. This is especially true of those moments when pharmacists are trying to pass off tablets containing Shilajit as a true product. Having bought such a product, customers complain that they have not received the true effect. This is all the result of many impurities and additives that interfere with the Shilajit in the production of medicines. These additives do not give a negative effect, but positive dynamics are also observed very rarely or more slowly.
A real Shilajit is a sticky mass of black color. It has a bitter taste and a balsamic smell. Clearly, the true Shilajit can be determined by the following facts:
- when heated, the lump begins to soften;
- Shilajit quickly dissolves in water, turning the water brownish.
ما هو مدرج في الشيلاجيت
What is included in the Shilajit – Shilajit in Saudi Arabia
Due to the many constituent elements and the variability of their concentration, the true composition of the Shilajit has not yet been determined. It is known that it contains many macro- and microelements. The main and most easily determined are organic substances: metal oxides, amino acids, vitamins, essential oils, resins and resinous substances. Also, during the study, components such as bee venom and various results of decomposition of organic residues were found. In the scientific community, they are called humic bases.
If we talk about organic and inorganic components, then there are 2-4 times more inorganic in the Shilajit than organic. And it is this fact that plays to the advantage of a person, like nothing else.
Useful organic trace elements include carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. They are found in the Shilajit not in pure form, but in the composition of resins, proteins and acids. Of the inorganic elements, there are mainly aluminum, magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium. Plus, many useful rare earth elements have been found in the Shilajit: chromium, barium, strontium, cesium, rubidium, etc. Some of them are present in very small concentrations. But even this concentration is sufficient for a beneficial and restorative effect on the human body.
What properties does Shilajit have?
In contrast to the composition, the medicinal properties of Shilajit have been studied for a long time. Due to the presence of active biological components, it has the following properties:
- wound healing;
Shilajit cures many diseases
شيلاجيت يعالج العديد من الأمراض
This substance is actively used in cancer. It does not stimulate the growth of cancer cells. Shilajit prevents the negative effect after chemotherapy procedures. This is due to the action of the Shilajit at the cellular level. Shilajit effectively restores cells and tissues of blood, bone marrow and other internal organs. In general, listing all the diseases that the Shilajit helps to fight is an endless list. Shilajit helps to fight any ailments from the digestive system, diseases of internal organs, to fractures and skin problems. But the main thing to remember is that without proper consultation with a doctor, it is better not to take the drug.
Contraindications for taking Shilajit – Shilajit in Saudi Arabia
Reception of Shilajit stimulates the immune system, the work of the heart muscle and the work of the whole body as a whole. There were no contraindications for taking Shilajit, and the researchers also did not find any manifestations of allergic reactions. But, nevertheless, there are several situations when the reception of the Shilajit should be reduced or limited. Also, if you exceed the norm by a day, that is, the body is oversaturated with the Shilajit, an eating disorder may occur. To eliminate this discomfort, it is enough to stop taking the medicine for a few days. But when should you be careful with taking a Shilajit?
- The first is the very long intake of the drug. The fact is that it is addictive and after the drug is discontinued, some health problems may appear.
- Shilajit does not affect the course of pregnancy and the development of the embryo, but being in this position, a woman should be careful with any drugs that she uses or applies to the skin. In the modern world, there is a risk of buying a fake Shilajit, so you should always consult a doctor before starting an appointment.
- Children under 12 years of age are not recommended to take this drug internally.
- In the presence of tumors or bleeding, with high blood pressure. Although in small doses, this drug will not harm, and will not lead to any abnormalities. But, again, only after consulting a doctor.
There are also substances that absolutely should not be taken with the Shilajit. These include alcohol. If you are being treated with this drug, then there should not be a drop of alcohol in your body.
The use of Shilajit in traditional medicine
There are a lot of recipes for a medicine with the inclusion of Shilajit, since this remedy is able to overcome many diseases. Let us dwell in more detail on several useful recipes for enhancing immunity, combating colds, allergies and cosmetic problems.
Shilajit for immunity
The course of increasing immunity lasts 20 days, then a break is made for 10 days.
We take 8 grams of Shilajit and a few drops of water to form a gruel. Add 500 g of honey to this mixture. You need to take this remedy 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meals. Or another option for immunity – you can mix 100g of aloe with 5g of Shilajit and juice of 3 lemons. Insist this mixture for 24 hours and drink 1 spoon 3 times a day.
With the help of the Shilajit, you can strengthen the immune system
The Shilajit itself does not cause any allergic reactions. Therefore, it is completely safe for allergy sufferers. With regular intake of this drug, internally or externally, a positive trend is observed: itching disappears, the number of rashes decreases, and the runny nose stops. To prepare an allergy medicine, which includes a Shilajit, it is worth taking 8 g of Shilajit and half a liter of water. Turn the mixture into a smooth paste. Take internally in a spoonful (tablespoon) in the morning upon awakening and in the evening before bedtime. If there are rashes, then the mixture can serve as an excellent ointment. But for lubrication, it is worth taking less water so that the concentration of the Shilajit is greater. It is worth paying attention to the fact that the Shilajit can become a diuretic for your body.
We treat angina and bronchitis
We have already talked about the pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties of Shilajit. In the fight against angina and bronchitis, it has a softening effect on the throat, relieves pain, relieves inflammation of the lymph nodes. The Shilajit will also help to overcome painful fatigue and impotence.
To treat these diseases, you need to take 3 g of Shilajit and dissolve them 2 times a day, like a cough drop. If you are unable to endure the bitterness of the Shilajit, then it is perfectly acceptable to add these 3g to honey or chocolate paste. There is also an option to make a solution: 4 g of Shilajit and 250 g of cooled boiled water. This solution should be taken 3 times a day, 1 tablespoon until complete recovery.
Helping the head
This natural remedy is ready to help not only the external manifestations of allergies or reduce sore throat with angina. Shilajit is able to cope with dizziness and migraines. Here the anti-pain property of the Shilajit comes to work. To stop the pain, it is worth drinking a mixture of honey, milk and Shilajit. In the ratio of half a gram of Shilajit, milk and honey in a ratio of 1/15. There is a course here, it lasts 25 days, then a break of 10 days is required and the treatment can be extended.
Mumiyo in cosmetology
In addition to the fact that Shilajit has become an indispensable drug for traditional medicine, cosmetologists also noticed it. In this area, it is used for:
- problems with hair and scalp;
- problem skin;
- stretch marks on the skin;
The value of the Shilajit for cosmetology is difficult to overestimate
Shilajit affects the activity of the whole body, and actively fights against acne and pimples. When using this remedy for acne, it acts almost instantly (already in the morning after the night with a Shilajit on the face, you can notice the effect). There are several methods for using Shilajit for rashes.
- You can add Shilajit to your daily cream (15 g of Shilajit per standard tube of cream) and apply it on your face at night after the mixture has been infused for 24 hours. You do not need to rub in very carefully. It is enough to apply the cream with massage movements and that’s it. In the morning, you can see the pimples dry up and the inflammation around them goes away. The skin becomes clean and fresh. If you increase the concentration of Shilajit, then a cream-based mask can also be used every day for 20 minutes.
- You can prepare a mask from the Shilajit: dissolve a small amount of the Shilajit in water so that a mass is formed that will not flow down the face. This mask is applied for 15 minutes and washed off with warm water. A mask is useful even if you do not have skin problems. It nourishes and nourishes the skin with beneficial substances.
- Another option for a mask for cleansing the skin is a teaspoon of honey, a small circle of Shilajit (like a pea) are mixed in a water bath. This mixture is then treated with inflamed skin. This mask is washed off 20 minutes after application.
- When fighting acne, Shilajit helps to tone the skin, cleanse it and give it a well-groomed look. To prepare a miracle cure, you need to dissolve several pieces of Shilajit in cooled boiled water, and freeze this mixture in ice molds. It is enough to wipe the skin with one piece of solution in the morning, and the skin will become renewed, smooth and clean.
With acne, a cream can be made from the Shilajit, with which to lubricate the affected areas as often as possible. For cooking, you need 3 g of Shilajit and 100 g of chilled boiled water.
Store masks or Shilajit-based creams in the refrigerator.
Fight excess fat, stretch marks and cellulite
There are many legends about the usefulness of the Shilajit for weight loss. Yes, it improves metabolism, reduces appetite when taken regularly. But do not expect that you will eat fried and fatty foods, lie on the couch, and the kilograms will melt from the Shilajit. He only reproaches the process of losing weight while observing the regime and a healthy lifestyle. It prevents the negative effects of diets: it enriches the body with calories, which are not enough for normal functioning, without affecting the total weight.
The recipe for such a remedy: dissolve 1 g of the Shilajit in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before bedtime. The enrichment of the body is carried out in a course of 20 days, then a break of 5 days.
For stretch marks and cellulite, special creams are made based on Shilajit: dissolve 2 g of Shilajit in 1 tablespoon of water, mix this mixture with 1 tube of baby cream and rub it daily into problem areas.
Shilajit for hair
Shilajit gives hair shine, vitality, accelerates growth and increases density. Masks, balms, rinses can be used with the addition of Shilajit. Their regular use will strengthen hair, thin hair will make it thicker. Shilajit can be added to shampoo to achieve faster results. Only regular use of the product gives the desired result.
Shilajit hair mask: 2 teaspoons of honey and 8g Shilajit. A liquid product is obtained that can be applied to the hair with a spray bottle, capturing the skin and hair roots. After 30 minutes, this product is washed off with running water.
These are just a few options for masks, creams and mixtures to treat your body. Remember, a doctor’s consultation is still necessary, and in order to achieve a result, the application must be regular.
Check out our blog for more information about Shilajit.