Best Shilajit Supplement | Organic Supplement | Natural Supplement
Natural health supplements are in high demand on the wellness industry right now. One of the most popular dietary supplements is shilajit, a natural substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas. Commonly used in Ayurveda medicine, this potent supplement is known to have a positive effect on one’s overall health and well-being. Its many known benefits include lowering testosterone levels, restoring energy, protecting against cellular damage, increasing iron levels, and improving heart health. It is considered an herbal approach to health, so it isn’t monitored by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for purity.
Identifying an original shilajit supplement is not easy because only 1% of US-marketed shilajit products is the real deal. There are many imitations that contain harmful fillers, are low quality, or have no shilajit at all. To prevent you from getting duped into purchasing fake shilajit, our researchers carefully reviewed different brands on the market. Take a look at these six shilajit supplements that are getting excellent reviews from satisfied users.
- What is the right dose for shilajit?
- Does shilajit have side effects?
- Who should not take shilajit?
- What is the right dose for shilajit?Answer: There is not enough clinical studies to determine the appropriate dose of shilajit. Some sellers recommend up to 150 milligrams once or twice per day. To ensure safe intake, talk to your physician regarding the right dosage.
- Does shilajit have side effects?Answer: Side effects should not be a concern if you are taking pure and genuine shilajit. If you consume a fake source, you run the risk of side effects like fatigue and weakness.
- Who should not take shilajit? What is right age to take Shilajit ?
Answer: Those with heart disease or hypo tension should not take shilajit because it may lower blood pressure. Those with hemochromatosis should not take shilajit because it may increase iron level. Pregnant or breastfeeding women shouldn’t take shilajit in any form.
Many people take shilajit supplements to fill gaps in their diet the natural way. But before you start adding these to your diet, it is still best to first consult with your physician. Also, always administer supplements according to instructions.